200Ah Power Gel Battery on special23/07/2018
Our lead acid 200Ah gel batteries are currently on special at the price of R2950 ex VAT while stocks last.
Used on solar and back-up systems, the 200Ah Gel battery shows some distinctive advantages over AGM battery. This includes super thermal stability, high deep discharge capability, and good recovery from deep discharge. Even if the battery is left discharged for three days, it will recover to 100% of capacity. With the above-mentioned advantages, the gel battery has long service life, especially suitable for motive power applications. The deep discharge cycles increased 50% as compared with the AGM battery.
● Nanometer SiO2 and H 2 SO 4 gelled electrolyte technology for efficiency gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
● Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
● UL-recognized component.
● Can be mounted in any orientation.
● Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
● Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
● Maintenance-free operation.
● Low self-discharge.
● Case and cover available in both standard and flame retardant ABS.
Dimensions and Weight
Length(mm / inch) 522 / 20.55
Width(mm / inch) 240 /9.44
Height(mm / inch) 218 / 8.58
Total Height(mm / inch) 242 / 9.52
Approx. Weight(Kg / lbs) 56 / 123.45
For more info on these batteries, please contact your nearest electrical wholesaler:
Plumstead Electrical: 021 715 3151
Okavango Electrical: 021 982 8124
Atlantic Electrical: 021 204 3130
SHA Waterproof Enclosures now in stock29/06/2018
Get rewarded with Citiq Prepaid01/06/2018
Did you see us in the April Sparks & Vector Mags?29/05/2018
Winter Specials now on25/05/2018
Birthday week promo mornings13/04/2018
It’s our birthday week and you’re invited to save!13/04/2018
IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY WEEK - ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY?12/04/2018
PLUMSTEAD ELECTRICAL GROUP CELEBRATES 50 YEARS!04/04/2018